14" Clay Pot Japan
Original price RM199.50 MYR
Current price RM154.50 MYR
- for essential cooking hot food .
- Heat resistance
- Measurement: 14" X 14"
Cooking Techniques and Handling the Pots
- Always soak the pot in cool water for 10 to 15 minutes before using it.
- Never put a clay pot in a preheated oven because it will crack from the shock of the heat.
- Clay pot cooking does not require added fats. As with microwave cooking, use added fats only as a seasoning.
- Do not place a hot clay pot on a cold or cool surface as it will crack. So when taking a hot pot out of the oven, always place on a wood or heat resistant trivet or potholder.
- Clay pots should not be used on top of the stove.
- Because it retains heat, a clay pot will continue to cook after you take it out of the oven. So either factor this into your cooking time or else remove the cover and the food soon after removing it from the oven.
NOTE: TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CONTACT US