19 cm Carving Knives Victorinox V5190319B
The original Swiss Army Knife, created by Karl Elsener in 1897, embodies the essence of Victorinox. Directional, intrepid and pioneering on the global stage, today our international brand spans five product categories: Swiss Army Knives and Cutlery
Carving Knife for Smooth and Uniform Cuts Carving Knives are designed to stand up to anything on your cutting board. Their ergonomic handles and balanced design make carving a breeze. Their blades are thin and sharp so you can slice as thin as you like and as consistently as you need. Meats of any cut, fruits and vegetables in all shapes and sizes – cut them all with grace and precision.
- Measurements: L 190mm X H 220mm
- The fast-track to easy carving
- Standard Handle carving knife with straight edge
- With an ultrasharp edge and ergonomic handle
- Weight: 109 g
- Length of blade: 19 cm
- Handle material: Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE)
- Type of edge: Normal Straight Edge
- Dishwasher safe: Yes
NOTE: TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CONTACT US.