7.5" Chef Knife PRO 11 ZEBRA Z100-235
Every product that Zebra Thailand manufactures is the highest possible "Quality". Made in Bangkok in their ISO 9001 certified factory, the idea that a product could be made for a lower cost using inferior materials doesn't matter to Zebra. They've built a reputation based on 100% quality & design, and it really shows. Everything is made to last 50+ years. In many ways, Zebra quality reminds us of products made in America decades ago, before mass retailers shifted toward cheaper Chinese cookware products. People in Thailand take cooking seriously, so it doesn't seem to matter that Zebra brand products are expensive. Zebra still dominates the market for cookware despite the relatively high price.
- Standard extra sharpening (double sharpening)
- Comfortable handle ensures a safe grip
- Clean before using
- Do not immerse and contact with acid or salt or base
- Use a sponge (not any steel wool) to clean and keep dry after every use.
- Durable; Reliable and highly versatile
Measurement : W 4.6cm x L 32cm x H 3cm
packaging size: W 10cm x L 44cm x H 4cm
NOTE: TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CONTACT US.