18 - 20 cm Cast Iron Pot with Wooden Lid (All Size)
This exclusive version of traditional Japanese nabemono is perfect for making pot dishes like sukiyaki, shabu-shabu, oden and more. Pots are made of thick cast iron that can be kept warm for a while after being removed from the fire, nabemono is kept warm on the dining table with portable stoves. You can eat yourself using a smaller pot, or eat together from a shared pot using a large pot. This is considered an important characteristic of nabemono, people believe that eating from a pot makes a closer relationship.
Material: cast iron and wood
Size: 8 different kinds of flower pots, Please refer to the details in the photos
HEATER: Gas cooker, induction cooker
- 18 cm
- Measurement: L 18cm x W 18cm x H 18cm
- Package size: L 20cm x W 20cm x H 20cm
- 20 cm
- Measurement: L 20cm x W 20cm x H 20 cm
- Package size: L 22cm x W 22cm x H 22cm
1. Wash the Sukiyaki pot with warm water before using it for the first time.
2. Clean and dry the Sukiyaki pot after use and stored in a dry place for durability.
NOTE: TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CONTACT US.