Enamel Cast Iron Casserole Pot E2411RD-R
|| D 24 x H 11.9 cm
|| 4 Litres
|| Gradient Red Colour
|Care & Use:
Things to Know:
- Wash the pot with a mild dish soap and warm water before first use.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft and damp cloth after washed.
- Wooden utensils, silicone tools or heat-resistant plastic tools are recommended.
DO NOT use any metal tools or utensils as it may scratch or chip the enamelled surface.
DO NOT use hand-held electric or battery-operated beaters inside the cookware while cooking as their blades may damage the enamelled layer of the cookware.
- Enamel cast iron can be used on gas, ceramic and induction stoves, and oven safe up to 250ºC.
DO NOT use in microwave, outdoor grills or over campfires.
- To extend the lifespan of the cookware, heat and cool it gradually.
- The enamel coating will chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surfaces.
- Add water or oil while heating and DO NOT heat empty enamelled pot as it may cause damage to the enamelled layer.
- Due to natural heat retention of cast iron, use low to medium heat setting to achieve best cooking results.
- To sear, add oil before heat up the cookware and apply oil on food surface before introducing into cookware.
DO NOT slide the cookware, always lift the cookware to move.
DO NOT add cold water while cookware is heated or during cooking, use hot water instead.
- Always allow the cookware to cool down before washing.
DO NOT fill a hot cookware with cold water or plunge with cold water as thermal shock may occur, which consequently result in cracking or loss of enamel.
- Hand wash with mild dish soap and warm water is highly recommended.
DO NOT use steel wool or metallic pads to clean the cookware.
DO NOT use citrus-based cleaners as to protect the exterior gloss of the cookware.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately with a soft and damp cloth after washed.
- In case of stubborn food residues, fill the cookware with the ratio of 1 cup water and 2 tablespoons baking soda. Bring to boil for few minutes then use non-abrasive pads or scrapers to remove the food residues.
- Dry the cookware thoroughly before storing.
- Store carefully in a dry place with low humidity.
DO NOT stack the cookware.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The handles of the cookware turn hot after heated, thus please use appropriate protection such as oven mitts to protect your hands.
- While transferring the cookware, please hold the both side handle firmly to avoid any accident.
NOTE: TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CONTACT US.