Japan Vegetable Turning Slicer K-91 182887
Promoting creative cooking is what’s needed these days. Being able to come up with ideas quickly and easily is a primal source of inspiration for anyone, as being able to bring an idea to reality feels great. This turning slicer is designed to bring you one step closer to that goal: With this tool you will be able to create new dishes in no time.
Designed so that anyone can use it, it’s safe and simple to operate with its rotating lever. All you have to do to make great cuts is to rotate its handle carefully while pushing the labeled area. It’s so efficient you will be able to make 50 servings of vegetables in 5 minutes! It also comes with interchangeable blades so you can choose in between fine, medium and wide. With the fine blade, making a noodle-like carrot salad it’s incredibly easy. With the wide blade, making potato slices will be a no-brainer. The tool itself is extremely durable and will make you want to use it the moment you get it!
We recommend handling with care, as the blades are extremely sharp and can cause injury, depending on how you handle it. We also advise not placing it near a flame, as it can damage the material that the slicer is made of. Please wash thoroughly if it comes in contact with harsh chemicals.
- Anyone can use the slicer successfully and prepare beautiful garnishing
- Safe & simple to operate with rotating lever
- Creative cooking is so much easier with this slicer
- Fifty servings in 5 minutes
- Improves luster and taste
- Five horse radishes can be served as six
- Excellent durability
- Easy to use
- 3 types of interchangeable blades
- Finely shredded carrots
- Finely shredded radish for Sashimi
- Sliced onion perfect for hamburger or meat cooking
- Dimension : 27 cm x 11.6 cm x 17 cm
- Material : ABS resin, Nylon resin
This product utilizes sharp blades. It is possible to cause injury depending on how you handle.PRECAUTIONS ON USE
- Be careful not to touch the blades when washing it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
CAUTIONS FOR HANDLING
- Do not place on open flame or heat source. Material is susceptible to melt.
- Polishing it with brush or polishing powder may caused scars.
- Do not wipe with thinner, gasoline, benzine, etc.
- Wash thoroughly if it comes in contact with oil or harsh chemicals.
NOTE: TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CONTACT US.