Japanese Vegetable Slicer / Grater Benriner 100815
- Perfect for both household and professional use
- Comes equipped with safety device, so fingers stay safe
- Easy, fast & fun
- Easy to make chopped onion
- Enjoy with 3 interchangeable blades: Fine, Medium, Coarse
- Flexible thickness adjustment
- Wonderful sharpness, speed and completion
- Made in Japan
- Dimension 32cm x 9cm x 3.5cm
- Weight 0.38kg
- Thermal resistance temperature 70 C°
HOW TO ATTACH/REMOVE THE INTERCHANGEABLE BLADE
Insert blade in INTERCHANGEABLE BLADE SLOT with its cutting edge facing down.
Tighten the screws to secure the blade and loosen them to remove.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE
Cutting any item other than vegetables or any improper use/handling of BENRINER may cause injury.
Please pay special attention as vegetable becomes smaller when slicing. Make sure to use FINGER GUARD for protection.
When using FINGER GUARD, be aware not to let your fingers slip past the FINGER GUARD.
Do not touch the cutting edge of the blade under any circumstance.
When removing or opening the CUTTING SURFACE upward, avoid touching blades.
Keep BENRINER, blades, screws out of reach of children.
CAUTIONS FOR HANDLING
Do not place on open flame or heat source. Material is susceptible to melting.
Washing with brush or powdered cleanser may scratch the surface.
No wiping with thinner, gasoline, benzene, etc.
Wash thoroughly if BENRINER comes in contact with oil or harsh chemicals.
NOTE: TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CONTACT US.