6" - 10" Knife of Tramontina Professional Master 24619
Original price RM49.90 MYR
Current price RM44.00 MYR
- Edge - high-quality carbonaceous DIN 1.4110 stainless steel.
- The V-shaped form of an edge provides an exact cut and excellent productivity in the period of all service of a knife.
- Hardness is 56 HRC (hardness units on Rockwell scale).
- Chrome addition (Cr - 15%) and molybdenum (Mo of-0.8%) in composition of steel allow to receive the necessary hardness and durability.
- The edge is made by difficult processing of steel, in the course of which there is a hardening (heating of an edge),cooling (from 50 to-196 degrees), hardening.
- Thereby elasticity of steel - for longer increases and effective life of a knife.
- Handle: ergonomic, antiskid with protective structure against Microban microbes,there are no cuts between an edge and a handle.
- Microban ® is a production technology of materials with antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Anatomo-ergonomichnaya the handle provides safety in usage time.Has high crash-worthiness.
- Under NSF control ®Production of Tramontina is approved by the certificate of NSF (National Sanitation Foundation)
NOTE: TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CONTACT US.