270 ml Round Cast Iron Casserole ENAMEL ECI1050RD-O
Dimension : L 14cm x W 10cm x H 8cm
Capacity : 270 ml
Colour : Gradient Orange colour
Package Size: L 16cm x W 11cm x H 9cm
- Heavyweight enamel cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly
- Use for individual side dishes, desserts, mini meals, condiments or decorations.
|Care & Use:
Things to Know:
- Wash the pot with a mild dish soap and warm water before first use.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft and damp cloth after washed.
- Wooden utensils, silicone tools or heat-resistant plastic tools are recommended.
- DO NOT use any metal tools or utensils as it may scratch or chip the enamelled surface.
- DO NOT use hand-held electric or battery-operated beaters inside the cookware while cooking as their blades may damage the enamelled layer of the cookware.
- Enamel cast iron can be used on gas, ceramic and induction stoves, and oven safe up to 250ºC.
- DO NOT use in microwave, outdoor grills or over campfires.
- To extend the lifespan of the cookware, heat and cool it gradually.
- The enamel coating will chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surfaces.
- Add water or oil while heating and DO NOT heat empty enamelled pot as it may cause damage to the enamelled layer.
- Due to natural heat retention of cast iron, use low to medium heat setting to achieve best cooking results.
- To sear, add oil before heat up the cookware and apply oil on food surface before introducing into cookware.
- DO NOT slide the cookware, always lift the cookware to move.
- DO NOT add cold water while cookware is heated or during cooking, use hot water instead.
- Always allow the cookware to cool down before washing.
- DO NOT fill a hot cookware with cold water or plunge with cold water as thermal shock may occur, which consequently result in cracking or loss of enamel.
- Hand wash with mild dish soap and warm water is highly recommended.
- DO NOT use steel wool or metallic pads to clean the cookware.
- DO NOT use citrus-based cleaners as to protect the exterior gloss of the cookware.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately with a soft and damp cloth after washed.
- In case of stubborn food residues, fill the cookware with the ratio of 1 cup water and 2 tablespoons baking soda. Bring to boil for few minutes then use non-abrasive pads or scrapers to remove the food residues.
- Dry the cookware thoroughly before storing.
- Store carefully in a dry place with low humidity.
- DO NOT stack the cookware.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The handles of the cookware turn hot after heated, thus please use appropriate protection such as oven mitts to protect your hands.
- While transferring the cookware, please hold the both side handle firmly to avoid any accident.
NOTE: TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CONTACT US.