Round Cast Iron Casserole ENAMEL (All Colour)
Product dimension : L 14cm x W 18cm x H 9cm
Package size: L 16cm x W 20cm x H 10cm
- A must have for all kitchens
- Use for individual side dishes, desserts, mini meals, condiments or decorations
- Suitable for stews and casseroles
- Excellent Heat Distribution and Retention
- Heavyweight enamel cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly
- this retains original flavours of food
- food will still keep warm after the heat is turned off
-Tightly fitting lid create a circular heating effect
- this maintains and retains the moisture of the food
- Long lasting and quality enamel
- Quality interior enamel resists staining and dulling
- Bright colours to brighten up your table top
- Colourful and attractive design, which can be used as serving dishes
- Directly from the stove or oven to the table.
- Can be used on gas, ceramic and induction stoves, and oven safe up to 250C.
- Side helper handles can fit into oven.
- Wash the pot with a mild detergent and warm water before using it for the first time.
- Allow pot to cool before washing it.
- Hand-wash using the soft side of a sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly & dry immediately with a soft and damp cloth after washing.
- Wooden utensils, silicone tools or heat-resistant plastic tools are recommended.
- DO NOT use any metal tools or utensils as it may scratch or chip the enamel surface.
- DO NOT use hand-held electric or battery-operated beaters inside the cookware while cooking as their blades may damage the enamel layer of the cookware.
- DO NOT use in microwave, outdoor grills or over campfires.
- To extend the lifespan of the cookware, heat and cool it gradually.
- The enamel coating will chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surfaces.
- Use low to medium heat setting to achieve best cooking results.
- Do not use high heat to preheat this product as it can burn the food.
- DO NOT heat empty enamel pot as it may cause damage to the enamel layer, ALWAYS add water or oil while heating the pot.
- DO NOT slide the cookware, always lift the cookware to move.
- DO NOT add cold water while cookware is heated or during cooking, use hot water instead.
- Handles can get hot, please protect your hand by using an oven gloves.
- DO NOT fill a hot cookware with cold water or plunge in cold water as thermal shock may occur which may consequently result in cracking or loss of enamel.
- DO NOT use steel wool or metallic pads to clean the cookware.
- DO NOT use citrus-based cleaners, to protect the exterior gloss of the cookware.
- Dry the cookware thoroughly before storing.
- Store carefully in a dry place with low humidity.
- DO NOT stack the cookware.